The Curious Mind #05 - Reflections on the Kiwi Summer Break
In this episode of the Curious Mind, Dave Wright, founder of Player Development Project, and I reflect on our summer break in Aotearoa, including how our emotions affect the experiences of our children and athletes.
We also dig into:
- Social status, the ego and the risk of adult intervention devoid of awareness;
- Praise versus affirmation;
- The monkey mind;
- The importance of role modelling;
- Getting comfortable with risk, and;
- Getting clear on the outcome we are looking for.
Please submit your questions for our next Curious Mind by flicking Craig a message here.